Hello! I'm Shubham, a junior developer currently enrolled in Civil Engineering at IIT Roorkee.
I developed a passion for development in my freshmen year and since then most of my time goes into reading and writing software. I am also an active Open Source contributer and contributed under many large Open Source organisation like Zulip, Mozilla.
I am a member of SDSLabs, a technical group of computer science enthusiasts in our campus, where I have worked in teams on various development projects. I have mentored junior undergrads for the same and developed many new applications while maintaining several old ones. Regarding coding style, I document my code and leave necessary comments wherever required. I always do consider the fact that someone might have to read my code in the future. I try to make the most out of my time by exploring the latest technological advancements.
Software Engineer @ Triomics
June 2022 - Present
- Oversaw the development of all web-based frontend applications and 2 Flutter applications.
- Migrated all frontend applications from Webpack to Vite, decreasing build time by 74%.
- Built browser extensions to assist external data capture integrations.
LFX Mentee @ Kyverno (LFX Mentorship)
March 2022 - May 2022
- Improved the OSSF Security Scorecard results of Kyverno from 5.5 to 7.1.
- Integrated static analysis tools, Nancy and Sonarcloud and dependency update tool, Renovate in CI/CD workflow.
- Completed CNCF TAG Security Self-Assessment for Kyverno and worked on provenance generator program to achieve SLSA level 3 compliance.
Software Developer Intern @ Triomics
May 2021 - December 2021
- Collaborated with the core founding team during initial stages and interviewed several full-time candidates
- Designed CI/CD pipeline for automatic deployment, saving developer time by 90%.
- Engineered a custom design system library atop Material UI and Ag-grid containing 35+ components.
Software Developer Intern @ Rephrase.ai
Dec 2020 - March 2021
- Integrated advanced analytics for all the campaigns giving more in‑depth details about the customer behavior.
- Manipulated raw data on Google Bigquery and created views accordingly.
- Created responsive charts using Recharts library with many options to configure for better data visualization.
- Revamped UI of main campaign creation flow with reusable components.
- Developed various highly configurable landing pages for the campaign.
Software Developer Intern @ Vestate
November 2020 - December 2020
- Spearheaded the portal development and setup initial infrastructure for the applications, keeping product demand, scalability and security into account.
- Introduced REST API, MongoDB aggregation pipelines and JWT based authentication system.
- Setup infrastructure for the applications, keeping scalability and security into account.
- Developed management dashboard service for micro and macro level user access across the apps.
Software Developer Intern @ Powerplay
June 2020 - August 2020
- Implemented websites and landing pages from concept through deployment.
- Standardized UI libraries by enclosing them in highly customizable wrapper for code reusability.
- Assessed UX and UI designs for technical feasibility.
- Developed standard and ad hoc reports in graph and table format as required.
- Collaborated with product team members to implement new feature developments.
- Tech stack - MERN Projects
Software Developer @ SDSLabs
Jan 2019 - Present
- Regularly conducted hackathons, public lectures, and competitions to foster the technical culture in the campus.
- Responsible for maintaining current applications and server management.
- Mentored students in SDS Winter of Code 2019 and the new recruits.
- Successfully conducted Backdoor CTF 2019, Backdoor CTF 2020, ScytheCTF 2021 (CTF hosted under Inter IIT tech symphony) competitions in collaboration with InfosecIITR
Some Things I've Built
Beast is a service that runs on your host(may be a bare metal server or a cloud instance) and helps in the mangement of deployment, lifecycle and health check of CTF challenges. Beast is created to automate and ease the deployment procedure of challenges for a Jeopardy style CTF competition.
The offical Portfolio website of SDSLabs which showcases various projects and events performed by SDSLabs.
- Tailwind CSS
- REST APIs
PwnHub is a dynamic, scalable, PaaS with secure blockchain based payment gateways aimed at providing individuals a way to host their exploits and allow corporates to interact with them using mutually agreed-upon test scripts, without revealing the actual exploit. It was made during the InOut 7.0 hackathon in which our team won in Portis track. For a working demo, checkout this video
Other Noteworthy Projectsview the archive
Get In Touch
Whether you have a question or just want to say hi, My inbox is always open for all!